In order to connect your Tello Drone to your Iphone, you will need to download the Tello App. Once you have downloaded the app, open it and press the connect button. Next, select your drone from the list of available devices and press connect.
Your drone should now be connected to your Iphone.
- Download the Tello app on your iPhone from the App Store
- Turn on your Tello drone and connect it to your iPhone via WiFi
- Open the Tello app and tap on the “Connect” button
- Once connected, you will be able to control your drone using your iPhone!
-How Do I Connect My Tello Drone to My Iphone
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on connecting your Tello drone to your iPhone:
1. Download the Tello app on your iPhone.
2. Make sure that both your drone and your iPhone are fully charged before attempting to connect them.
3. Once the Tello app is open, press the power button on the back of the drone to turn it on. 4. The Tello app will automatically search for drones within range – once it locates your drone, it will display its name (Tello) and an icon next to it. 5. Tap on the name/icon to begin pairing – once connected, a green light will appear next to the name/icon in the app interface and you’re ready to fly!
Assuming you would like a summary of the blog post titled “How to Connect Tello Drone to iPhone”:
The post begins by stating that the Tello drone is a great choice for anyone looking for an affordable and fun drone. The author then goes on to explain how to connect the drone to an iPhone.
First, the user must make sure that their iPhone is running iOS 11 or later and that they have the latest version of the Tello app installed. Next, they need to open the app and press the ‘Connect’ button. Then, they should select the ‘Wi-Fi Settings’ option from the menu and connect to the Tello network.
Finally, once connected, they can start flying their drone!